Aru Hi, Burikko Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashite

Dex-chan lover
Considering the WN, the story is pretty fair and has a lot of twists and refreshing things included. You won't regret giving a chance to the manga. The only bad thing though is that event are a bit simplistic to resolve.

Fed-Kun's army
@Soluiz
The light novel is already published and the main story completely finished.
...due to certain new rules and something about publishing the book or digest version or something, the author had to remove the original web novel from syosetu

They got adaptation one by one I see, and Bakarina is the pioneer on anime I guess? I can only hope Reika-sama got adaptation too but that will be hard cus there's no more updates on her.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh an old one came out !

I remember reading the webnovel translation of this one years ago (around the time I started reading more translated webnovels as their translation scene started to be more active), too bad that it was dropped by the original translator after 6 volumes and nobody ever took it over 😢 .

It's a pretty old novel and one of the first of the "reincarnated as a villainess with magic" type, if I remember well it was funny, light hearted, the heroine was a tomboy magical otaku that put herself in a lot of danger all the time (and a good point is that she is not always a damsel in distress as she save herself and her friends many times).
The romance is nice, manly driven by the main love interrest who is rowing his ship with all his might (as she is an oblivious klutz in romance, not on Bakarina level, but Bakamille was quite used to describe her at that time), and many secondary characters have their own story arc and their own romances
and there is more than one reincarnator in this story

There is gradual time skips but I remember them being nicely managed, giving a good feeling of age progression and evolution of the characters when reading this novel, let's hope the manga adaptation won't skip too much and won't lose this feeling.

Maybe this manga's translation may shine some light on the original light novel or webnovel...
If some translator get interrested in it thank to the manga and it finally get completly translated that would be great !

Dex-chan lover
@kisshouinreika :
Unfortunately the adorable, ditzy and gluttonous drill haired mayor of the forever alone village seems to have been abandonned by her author since early 2017 and there hasn't been even an hint of a light novel adaptation of the original webnovel (even with all the success it got on syoetsu), so talking about an anime in this situation is a little...
Just like burikko as its LN adaptation is on hiatus since a looong time ago after only 3 volumes...

It's sad that the good villainess novels end up like that while a lot of sub-par generic crappy otome novels get volumes after volumes of never ending re-used templates published reguraly.

It's a pretty old novel and one of the first of the "reincarnated as a villainess with magic" type, if I remember well it was funny, light hearted, the heroine was a tomboy magical otaku that put herself in a lot of danger all the time (and a good point is that she is not always a damsel in distress as she save herself and her friends many times).
Is there a huge difference in the WN and the LN version?
Because I remember her constantly being a damsel in distress who constantly needed the ML to rescue her
IIRC I actually stopped reading it because of how incompetent the author made her. It didn't help that the romance between the MC and the ML felt so forced either.

Dex-chan lover
I like this novel for awhile until it became really stupid.
She's first kinda of OP in her magic and capabilities but then the author decides to turn her fiance into the MC and turn the original MC into a twit that can't do anything w/o him.

Oh, this thing.

A word of advise: only read until right after the engagement. After that... Well. Let's just say that If author decided to kill everyone important in a bunch of random chariot hit-and-run scenes it would still make more sense (and be more true to earlier character developments) then what WN really got. It was just so, so, so, so, so bad.

I really liked the beginning of this manga's novel but......
I dropped it even before the main plot started as my interest died down after the heroine's arrival and the storyline just turned into a bland soup for me(=_=)

Well I read ahead and I think I'll just keep going to see the tattoos but I think I'm not going to be able to get even to the Academy stuff.

i really liked the novel though i stopped after a while (a lot of chapters so probably going to have to re-read later) I understand the time skip but if i remember correctly then they skipped a lot of chapters with just a recap covering them. based on raws next chapter will have introduction to tattoos and she starts school, but if i'm not mistaken that's also major jump in the story. all in all I like it but hope it slows down once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread