Aru Hi Totsuzen, Gal no Iinazuke ga Dekita - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
This story is just as much fantasy as the latest isekai. He has a super rich sugar momma who just happens to be hot, and he has a fiancé who just happens to be hot, and he has no redeeming qualities at all.

Supporter
This story is just as much fantasy as the latest isekai. He has a super rich sugar momma who just happens to be hot, and he has a fiancé who just happens to be hot, and he has no redeeming qualities at all.
Seriously. It'd be more realistic if she was a scammer or something, but I wouldn't want the story to go in that direction either.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, wonder just who this girl is? First I thought it might be his literal teacher at school that's spying on him but given the trash bags and rotmaxing lifestyle she's leading while also sitting with a bank balance of over $342k USD she's either a mangaka/investor NEET. She looks older than them but I'm still thinking it's the original childhood friend that abandoned him and has now become a shut-in herself.

Group Leader
Thank you, Sensei, for guiding this guy through the social trials he's running away from.
The kid has really low self esteem and needs the confidence boost.
But please, take care of yourself as well, clean your room!

Dex-chan lover
He is a new type of mc... maybe for a new generation... gen alpha maybe... he is so patetic that the girls need to improve him because he will not improve himself for the girl...
Isn't there a LN/Manga/Anime that's literally about that? Bottom-tier something, if I remember right. I've seen its mediums in ads, but I never got into it.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there a LN/Manga/Anime that's literally about that? Bottom-tier something, if I remember right. I've seen its mediums in ads, but I never got into it.
Bottom tier character Tomozaki-kun
And like, kinda, but also not really? He saw no reason to improve, so his rival in that game decided to "improve him" kinda out of spite? And then he saw merit in it and went with it further?
Maybe it will also be like that here, though it will probably take too long

Users who are viewing this thread