Aru Hi Totsuzen, Gal no Iinazuke ga Dekita

Contributor
If you look at the cover art closely, you'll see the Engrish title there. That's where the seemingly nonsensical title came from. Maybe the mangaka themselves used MTL and added it to the cover, or they're just bad at English.

Dex-chan lover
The current translations for this blow. Might be better if I wasn’t trying to decipher the meaning of the gibberish that was put together in the first 2 chapters so far.

Dex-chan lover
oh look another shounen romcom featuring a manchild with absolutely zero redeeming qualities being given a popular, outgoing, and pretty girlfriend. Now he gets to live in a super saccharine relationship that he doesn't have to put any effort in to maintain at all.

• Drink
Reactions: G-P
Dex-chan lover
shocked it's at a 6.8 at two chapters. More of a mangadex 7.5 to me. IE. pretty mediocre/average.

Dex-chan lover
oh look another shounen romcom featuring a manchild with absolutely zero redeeming qualities being given a popular, outgoing, and pretty girlfriend. Now he gets to live in a super saccharine relationship that he doesn't have to put any effort in to maintain at all.
no no, you forgot the part where the girlfriend is an equally trash quality character of take your pick:

1. A hoe the jumps from dick to dick, but suddenly stops with MC for no apparent reason.

2. A bitch... yup, that's it, but we're supposed to think there's something more to them, when after 100 chapters there isn't, they're just a bitch.

3. Only wants to use MC for some sort of gain (usually this is in stories where MC actually has something to offer).

4. Just wants to make their ex jealous so uses MC to do that, but Magically falls for MC, for literally no reason, and we're supposed to think they're some sort of saint and that they weren't trying to revenge date.

5. All of the above.

p.s. I have not actually read this, so I don't have any idea if this gal falls into any of the above.... but by fact they're a gal... and most authors go "gal = whore/slut" then imma assume possibly at least #1. Although rarely you do get authors that go "Gal is just a style, and has no bearing on their dating/sexual history."

For those of you just founding out it doesn't mean bimbo grats on learning something new, and yes it's gal because they try to look american with the whole blonde and tan, although from that aspect maybe promiscuity too... since that's pretty American as well but I digress, although... western too...

p.s. for the cucks that get upset at called a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe, go complain to your wifes boyfriend not me.

Dex-chan lover
no no, you forgot the part where the girlfriend is an equally trash quality character of take your pick:

1. A hoe the jumps from dick to dick, but suddenly stops with MC for no apparent reason.

2. A bitch... yup, that's it, but we're supposed to think there's something more to them, when after 100 chapters there isn't, they're just a bitch.

3. Only wants to use MC for some sort of gain (usually this is in stories where MC actually has something to offer).

4. Just wants to make their ex jealous so uses MC to do that, but Magically falls for MC, for literally no reason, and we're supposed to think they're some sort of saint and that they weren't trying to revenge date.

5. All of the above.

p.s. I have not actually read this, so I don't have any idea if this gal falls into any of the above.... but by fact they're a gal... and most authors go "gal = whore/slut" then imma assume possibly at least #1. Although rarely you do get authors that go "Gal is just a style, and has no bearing on their dating/sexual history."

For those of you just founding out it doesn't mean bimbo grats on learning something new, and yes it's gal because they try to look american with the whole blonde and tan, although from that aspect maybe promiscuity too... since that's pretty American as well but I digress, although... western too...

p.s. for the cucks that get upset at called a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe, go complain to your wifes boyfriend not me.
Bro who hurt u 😭

Dex-chan lover
kinda weird for this homie, kogal/gyaru/gal are just fashion style like jirai kei, but its commun knowledge.
huh?

Not sure what you're getting at man. I agree with what you just said. (actually argued with someone on another thread that tried saying gyaru also means slut because so many authors have written it that way).

I was more talking about tropes/commonalities in romcom fiction, not specific to any fashion style.

Users who are viewing this thread