As Lovely as the Peach Blossoms - Ch. 11 - He Kissed My Man

He’s your man? He’s YOUR man?!🤬🤬 I’m effing speechless. He doesn’t even deserve a chance for redemption! Our cinnamon bun deserve way better; leave him in peace! 😡👿🤬

@withoutCrusoe Technically, while it is the chapter title, said character in chapter didn't actually think or say that, most likely because he is still in heavy denial about how he feels about MC. Lol also, besides shoving MC to the ground which was way too harsh, other than that he's spent hours trying to find him when he realized he was at the military camp and has in general been concerned about MC.

The plot seems to be the usual 'one guy in denial realizes he's gay and warms up'. So while orange hair is kind of scummy now he will probably shift. I'm still cool with this dynamic because to me it's better than the 'love in first sight so I will sexually harass you for next XXX chapters' that many other BLs are.

But honestly, I like the daoist guy too. He seems really gentle. However, the MC had a one-sided crush on orange hair, so I don't think he will end up with the daoist.

Users who are viewing this thread