As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Omg . I felt he was a fine candidate... But this date and their talk and his smirks.. I find him so sus now....
Many thanks

Edit:I'm leaning towards the volleyball guy but at the same time I don't think they would be happy. So.. honestly. She should just find a guy outside the company and leave that 'make-believe' family to get a real on

Group Leader
Thank you for the mass release! 😘

I agree with the writers before me: there's something wrong with the guy.
The teacher was also surprised to have two personalities, but he always shows only his kinder side. 🤔

If that’s the kind of guy Is present, girl please do consider him. If that guy prioritised your self above else, then I think he might be worthy- well more than worthy ;)

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for some kind of twist....any twist is okay as long as he's genuinely caring for her and won't make her cry :) But I seem to have trust issues.... he's so suspicious in my eyes X'DD Something must be wrong with him; since we're just at chapter 10....things can't be smooth sailing this much for our heroine this soon XD

Thank you soooooo much for the mas update. And I am also sus as all the ones before me... I hope he likes the FL really... :/

I'm glad the majority of the comments feel the suspicion as I do. The way Jinha has been saying "The obvious choice should be me" just sounds persuasive in the manipulative kind of way, yknow? But maybe I'm wrong maybe it is just that he's just trying to tell her that everyone else should not be trusted :thonk:

The description is right he is hard to decipher. Seunghyun has so far been the only the, at least implied, to be feigning the hatred attitude.

Thanks for the mass update!

Broo that grandfather is wack. Who wants isolates an orphaned girl by accepting her into your family but making everyone treat her like she’s not actually part of the family?

Like what's popular with other mangas now they should just sign like a 1-2yr wedding contract lol

Yoo PLOT TWIST! imagine if she's manipulative and chose to marry the grandpa in paper instead ?? Then shed be head of the household hahahha

I am surprised she doesn't just have a prenup written up saying that the groom has no claim to the business or will have to give up everything in the divorce.

He's too perfect. Now let's see if this takes the yandere road or a darker, more manipulative road

Yup too perfect and she accepts it faster than I think she would,
I really hope Jinha is sincere, yandere or not I hope he sincerely like her

He definitely has a more dark side to him than she knows and makes him suspicious, but I honestly think he does like her. I think what we see as suspicious, may actually be for him to be powerful enough to keep her out of harm's way from the other marriage candidates

Users who are viewing this thread