As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 10

I'm afraid that he will be bad too 🥺 or maybe he is a yandere 👀

I hit chapter 10, and immediately double checked the tages. Josei, romance. No drama tag, no tragedy tag, nothin'.....i am sweating bullets man.

honestly, this is the thing that's going to get her hurt. being swayed with kind sweet words, etc. just because they are kind, sweet, flirty, etc doesn't mean they no bad intentions. if she continues to act like that, it makes her an easier target to those disgusting men and they can see she's an easy target. idc if he's the ml, but at that point, if I were her I wouldn't even trust him or anyone, i wouldn't even think about being in a relationship until I find out what I want. she got hurt by two men she "trusted". trusting them until she sees their true colors with her own two eyes. you can't continue to do that. you can't wait until you see their true selves bc there are some ppl that will be good at hiding it. honestly, she needs a big sister figure or something. like that friend, in the beginning, mad about the situation.

Is it normal in Korea to just walk up to somebody and take a picture with them? I watched a video about black people in Korea and they said it's weird for someone to stop to take a picture with you like you're some road side attraction. Do Koreans just think it's normal? I guess these two are supposed to be good looking but my question is if regular looking people have that.

@unniechan I kinda wonder if this guy is a bad guy as well and if it's the brown/red hair guy that ends up with her. He seems to be hiding his true feelings so I'm just wondering if he truly likes her but is trying to hide it. It's not that I like him more than the current guy. It's just that this guy seems too perfect so I don't trust him.

Users who are viewing this thread