As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 10

Mnx

Is it only me or is jinha oppa kinda likes that he treats her as a lady? Does he have a fetish or something?! Lol cant wait to see what he is hiding!!! Im sure whatever it is its gonna be hawt 🔥

Love the fact of the author not dragging their marriage around ... can't wait to see what happens next

Thanks for all these chapters!! <3

I honestly can not tell if he genuinely likes her or this development was too quick/smooth it's sus. kdlskslsj

oh thank god this isn't dragging on. Now let's just end the manhwa while we're still ahead, like maybe at ch15. or something, right after the second ML suffers his just deserts. 😍

He's like too good to be true - and honestly, he doesn't ever tell what he actually wants. We've seen hints of it in the way he got Eunseo away from that asshole but it's a little frustrating to see. I hope he isn't pulling a game over her - i can't do angst.

I agree the development was too quick and he's too perfect to be true...
I hope he's not a twisted character who had some ulterior motives...
Thanks for the chapters

Whatever his motive is or how shady he is, I'm sure he's like that out of affection for her. He is the male leas afterall lol

I first thought he was not being honest and now I think to detect the fact that she does not go well with the sound of his voice and to remember their memories and to be so natural since meet them (in his own way) I don't think he's lying to her anymore

he is suspicious af but everything looks so interesting i cant stop reading i need to know his true feelings!!!! i feel like he may be an over possessive type

I think its rly shady how he was so nice in the beginning, i believe he has an ulterior motive but i hope not cus everyone else is an asshole

I realllly hope he’s just being genuine and really just wants what’s best for her 😭

Can't really blame her if all of the other marriage candidates are like that teacher. Might as well go with the consistently nice older-brother character

Users who are viewing this thread