As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 10

Don't really like him... He just has really manipulative vibes, hopefully the red headed guy doesn't take too long to get his act together if it does turn out that JinHa is evil. Also need more backstory on her one female friend, hope she has a bigger role in helping mc in the future.

Hmmm idk...he still kinda feels sus but I really hope he's not just using her like the rest of them

It's only chapter 10 but the "ML" is with the FL already? Something's up for sure 🧐

Heh 🤔 Jinha is on the cover. So is he the ml??

😭😭 oh nooo it's almost too good to be true!

Thanks so much for the mass release!!

I'm getting manipulative yandere vibes from him, but I do think he does like her. this just seems a bit too perfect rn...

I think the off vibes everyone is saying the ML is giving off are his yandere vibes. He might be hiding his true self as in how evil he can be, but I think he truly cares for the FL

I think it's the insistence on using "Miss" and formal language that really sets off the warning bells. It makes it hard to imagine him interacting with friends or being relaxed in a relationship...when someone acts so perfect, you know they're hiding smth, and it also puts pressure on their partner. Hopefully he's just hiding his possessiveness/yandere personality.

Though, if volleyball fuccboi becomes a viable rival bc he clears up his "misunderstanding" I will actually go apeshit.

Thanks for the mass chapter release!

Man, ya'll scaring me. Chill out, stop predicting stuff and enjoy the story as it comes, lol. At present, Jinha is definitely The Boi, and I hope that doesn't change.

Aggregator gang
Jinha might just be playing the longcon, but who knows he might just be self aware and not oblivious

the ML is kinda sus, but maybe he always uses polite speech with her to restraint himself from wanting more of her. to know the boundary between him and her and not to cross it (?) idk

Is it just me or is something about this a bit odd. I feel like it's going too smoothly. Idk something feels off.

ML is sus right from the very start. The warning bells are there already when he insist on calling her "miss". I just hope he do care and love the FL and not just to manipulate her.

okay hear me out everyone who’s sus of the ML what if he’s just highly intelligent he probably figured out that she would be married into the family so he most likely new there need to be somewhat of a barrier because he didn’t know what his brothers plans were so he probably thought either he would be married to her or perhaps his brother so he put up that emotional barrier by calling her Miss all the time so that he wouldn’t get too overly attached which obviously changed over the course of their childhood into adulthood because he clearly fell in love with her or something . also he probably saw her affection for that jackass vb player from
the beginning so that might factor in as well. that’s what i’m predicating/theorizing he most likely always loved her and thus allowed her to choose for herself if she would fall in love with him. i mean if his older brother could figure it out from a long time ago he probably did too.

I honestly don’t think he’s a bad choice, he obviously cares for her, despite whatever way he may seem suspicious. He wouldn’t hurt her, he respects her, and even if he’s twisted, he’s got to be better than the other options.

Well dang, can't accuse this comic of lolly gagging. I do think that Jinha might be playing the long con but... I do think he genuinely likes her too. It would be hard to keep up the guise all these years with no guarantee of anything happening if he were a snake I think. Hopefully I'm right and he's not just a talented liar.

@iskaeil LMAO. Volleyball fuccboi, that is now his name and I will refer to him as such.

Users who are viewing this thread