As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 50

Oh my, i"m so shock. So my feelings are true when i see Dorothy face, that she somehow looks handsome/more manly. But... God, she is a 'he'. Really shocking me 😖

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!

Also, so I did not fall for a female when falling for Dorothy?

AND I LOVE THEM AND THIS STORY SO MUCH!!!!

Also, I read this batch of chapters while listening to Senorita, and wow did that turn up the angst. Definitely an experience...

Was LITERALLY telling someone today about how much I liked Dorothy because "she" had that chaotic, powerful, mysterious, eccentric character type that is we usually only ever see in male characters and yet was a woman.
I even looked at him and thought, "look at dem collar bones and that neckline, she could be a pretty man lol" and then... Sigh, Trap Radar needs calibrating.

So we didn't manage to break any archetypes. Sad. But I can't stay mad.

Or can I...?

Thank you for the batch, Solace and Rumpi. It's a really smart move to release this webtoon in chunks, since the pacing is pretty sedate.

This is probably the only time ver that I was tricked by a male character dressing up as a female holy crap.

Thank god she was modestly wrapped in a towel lol. And well apparently he wasn’t. Lol. I was surprised.

WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
IT WAS A F* TRAP !!!!! LOLOLOL AND I FELL RIGHT INTO IT😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Thank you for the updates. Looking forward to the next update.

But. She has boobs. How? I'm so shocked. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Btw: Thanks so much for both of the groups's hard work.
I'm so excited for the next chapter/ chapters 🤩

Aggregator gang
WAIT, SHE WASNT KIDDING WHEN SHE SAID SHE WAS A man? LORD WILL MAD AND WERE DID HER BOOBS GO? I MEAN HIS BOOBS, WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! ARGGGGGG HELP
I dont like you anymore dorthy ;-; maybe you would've still had my love if you didn't lie too me >:`(

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking Dorothy had quite masculine frame when in hot spring. Guess my trap radar is working alright.

Damn, Dorothy... Why are you putting on a show in front of Dianne? *Calls for the Margrave* Just another reason for the Lord to hate "Dorothy" hoho~

Thank you for the mass release 💕

I knew that they were foreshadowing that he was a man. I have no words. Just...why? It all makes sense. I feel like screaming now. I was so surprised when he said that he was a man. I said, "Wait. She is kinda tall. She is kinda overly touchy. There are a lot of trap cliches I didn't even notice." Now seeing that I was right...I just feel like....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread