As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 50

Well, at least Dian wonโ€™t think that they were lovers ... or would she? XD it would be hilarious if she would think that the lord is gay and he finds out.

I kNEW it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as soon as I saw him in the bath and they didn't show the cleavage, he was going to be a man ๐Ÿ˜‚

Holy shit, this is literally the best comment section I've ever read on a chapter on MangaDex ๐Ÿ˜‚ we are all just collectively losing our shit over this and then there's like the 2 people who are like "I FUCKING CALLED IT"

SHUT THE
FUCK
UP
ITS A DUDE??????
WHAT THE
FUCK
REVERSE TRAP
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME
MY GAY WAS ALREADY RAGING AND NOW MY BI IS RAVAGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW WTFFFF

Dex-chan lover
She just-I mean he just dropped a hell of a bomb revelation.like I didn't even see that coming!!! She is a boiiiii.. What's more he is a prince!!

My shit just went downhill.

Lol so she is not lying when she said she is a man. XD...
imagine dian's reaction XD. When she finds it out on a hard way seeing his thing down there. XD

I knew it... her hands were kinda drawn weirdly large!!!!
i erased the suspicion early on but aha! Who wouldโ€™ve thought.
fuck... yall are too funny LMAOOOO

Was it not obvious to everyone else?? They even referenced it in the first meeting about acting like a perverted man O:

HAHAHAHA. I knew it was a trap. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The hint was given, but of course, we saw it as a joke that he's a man. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fed-Kun's army
Did not see that coming... I guess, looking back there were tons of clues but I... Well then

Users who are viewing this thread