As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 50

thank you thank you thank you for the mass release, this was soooooooo cute to read it really gave me a serotonin boost!!!! youve worked so hard, thank you i appreciate it so much!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you....for so many chapters. I truly appreciate the hard work that goes into translating them. The last chapter was my favorite...who would of thought.
Thanks again

Thank you for the mass release!! This is one of the webtoons I really like so thank you for continuing with the project. I am eternally grateful.

ALSO THAT LAST PLOT TWIST IM CRY

Double-page supporter
I kinda guessed it when she said "I'm a man" earlier. That, and the way his head shape was drawn in profile reminded me how the artist draws men. But yeah it could have gone either way haha

Thank you for a mass update! I’m always eager to read this. I cannot wait for the next update after the plot twist (^ω^)

I knew it!!! When she said she was a man I already thought about it being the truth but still, goddamn!

Dian is really shaken, lolol.

But honestly, his beauty could still beat a woman's =3=

oOooOoHhhHh

Is margrave and Dorothy related? They have the same features and eye color

Holy shit! I always felt that she was too tall but didn’t expect that at all

Thehehehe dangly bits!

Still though, can Dian and Mr. Sexy please get to being a liiiiittle more intimate? Like, I need the ratio of blushes to increase somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread