As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 69 - Season 2

So...I guess I'll skip season 2 and come back on season 3 😅
I've ran out of patience 😅

You’re telling me the WHOLE of season 1 was just three days and basically nothing happened? 😫😫

Wait what is with this pacing...all of season 1 is only 3 days and all of season 2 will be earheart with the original dian? I dunno about this...I feel like itll make me compare their realtionships... if dian doesnt get some kind of memory from the original then I think learning so much about their past will just add a weird undertone to the relationship

Wait, their whole interaction is going to span 5 days? And day 4 and 5 are the epilogue?! And each episode is 20 minutes?!

I was born in the slow burn, molded by it, I didn't see timely plot progression until I was already a man! And by then it merely felt rushed!

*insert burning elmo gif here*

@Rhito I gotchu
elmo.jpg

"A wHoLe SeAsOn iS ThReE DaYs WhErE nOtHiNg HaPpEnEd???"

Uuuuh... No not really. And a lot can happen in 3 days if it's written right (I mean if you're into D&D and/or watch Critical Role, they had 3 4 hour sessions that covered the events of about 2 days in game. Storytelling is like that sometimes.) And I feel like the author gets it? Just looking at the venn diagram that the creator made detailing their theory about romance, it seems to be the case.

And they are doing the thing I wish another series did which is give us the ml's perspective... It's good to know his side as well as the FL.

I don't agree that "nothing happened" because a lot has happened cuz as viperina said, it was written well. Still though, I find it funny (in a good way) that a whole season spanned in just three days

kinda not a fan of this. fuck. idk. i don’t remember the plot much but i want margrave to fall for dian because SHES DIAN.

not because she’s some reincarnation of the fairy queen or because she’s the descendant of the fairy queen.

Users who are viewing this thread