As You Wish, Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Demon's Visit

Group Leader
Wouldn't saying Jeez count taking the lord's name in vain or are YHWH rules in effect for nuns?
Interesting point lol. I thought the same thing too. I was bothered enough that I even used both "geez" and "jeez" in this chapter lol

Well, at least you know it's just the translation. All she said is "Mooo..." lol

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thank you for this!

I did notice some SFX were missing translations. Was this on purpose?
  1. page 2
  2. page 5, bottom left
  3. page 6, top half
  4. page 7, middle righy

Dex-chan lover
That was a fun read . Thx for the translation and i hope u will translate the next chapters too ^_^

Last edited:
Contributor
Not Romanizing her name as “Chris” when she's literally a nun is kinda lmao. Too foreignizational even for me.

Dex-chan lover
Mephistopheles is an interesting choice for a demon, looks interesting hope there is more

Dex-chan lover
tbh, I saw this plot exactly the same from a few old shoujo manga. But I forget the titles.

Stories like a girl with a fallen angel who is so rebellious to God, and in the end the fallen angel choose to be human and live together.

Also, there is a loli whose lifespan is so long and there is a demon who take the lifespan for wish. In the final chapter, her wish to live together with him becomes true.

But I guess, another same theme after long is not so bad

Users who are viewing this thread