Asa wa Konai - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
dat plot twist. well i already known that just from this artist alone.

Dex-chan lover
There's 24 one-shots listed for this author on mangadex and only a few have a happy ending, the rest, well...

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
check out his twitter, its all depressing and hes done not only a lot more comics but also art thats similar in theme

Dex-chan lover
@faishalzain

Actually it's surprisingly one of the most painless ways to go, less dark then suicide by hanging or drowning.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic You'll still experience some major discomfort unless you take sleeping meds like these guys. I'd change the carbon monoxide to nitrogen, ideally people won't even notice before they fall unconscious as the nitrogen displaces enough oxygen, the issue is whether something like a van could be sealed sufficiently enough for it to work...

Contributor
I really thought they'll suicide by falling from a cliff mmm...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the last page was unnecessary. It was kind of obvious what was happening before that and it sort of ruined the tone.

Dex-chan lover
The title, artist, mood and frequent usage of "last" were a dead giveaway

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu
Yeah. The news report feels a bit too on the nose. I thought I reached the ending and was shocked to see there were more page.

Dex-chan lover
probably my way to go

problem is i dont have a car and i dont want to bother other people like renting one

Aggregator gang
This doesn't hit hard like any series like Time Letter or something/

Users who are viewing this thread