Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1 - Shiny rain (1)

Dex-chan lover
I guess if I were living the same day over and over, that's something I'd try to do at some point: challenge myself to see how far I can travel before the day resets.

Practice enough and eventually you learn "Don't take that road because there's always a traffic jam at 11:17", "The 4:22 train is slightly behind schedule and you'll miss the connection; wait and take the 4:26 train instead." so you can optimize your route, like a videogame speedrunner.

Dex-chan lover
That was quick but cute
Thanks for the translation everyone over at Eresh Scans

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how many loop did the boy go without the fmc.
I think the girl was there before him and has been looping for an indeterminate amount of time, but if you’re referring to how long it took them to find out they were both looping then I don’t know.

Dex-chan lover
LOL an umbrella specific store seems nice if it's not too pricey. tho sucky if it's the only option and they can't get a cheaper one if they are stuck in a rain storm lol
Rain...
Wait...
Shouldn't they looping in a sunny day??
Some cities can be pretty wide, it can rain in one corner for like 5 mins and not be noticeable at the other end but they did go on a train so there's prolly tons of places they could go to for diff weather (Tho be hilarious if the store was 'high tech' enough to have a 'rain' room to 'test out' the products lol [tho depending on how heavy it gets , feels like an umbrella wouldn't protect much versus an overcoat too, but i live in teh south so i don't think i've ever rly had to use an umbrella for long/wouldn't go out in a walk in the rain versus being in a car during a sudden rainstorm])

Tho if anything with so many girls wearing bikinis at the beaches, even using a parasol/regular umbrella under the sun would also be good lol

Users who are viewing this thread