Asagao to Kase-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.3 - Crêpe and Kase-san (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Yamada's shocked face on the bottom left of page 22 LOL

EDIT: Ah fuck that's cute my heart

Does anyone agree that Inoue is a total bitch? She's cold, arrogant and condescending to everyone. She verbally and physically abuses Kase - she calls her names and hits her.

And of course at the end Yamada comes down with Stockholm Syndrome and loves Inoue. Way to normalize abusive behaviour. Good job, author. 🙄

I hate Inoue. I hope we don't see her again.

Dex-chan lover
There is more to her, but you don't know that yet. I think at this point in the story we're supposed to hate her.

Dex-chan lover
man this jealousy arc kinda irritating ngl, the end make up for it but I really wish Yamada ask Kase about N way more early.

Ah yeah, that feels like old school track and field. I wouldn't take it that seriously. Like is it mature? No, but in my time in cross country and track when you weren't sweating your ass off doing long workouts and recovering from intense sprints, you'd just be screwing around with your teammates.
Honestly, I didn't see that much outside of what I've known with Inouei, she just seemed to talk down a bit to Kase, which is pretty normal since upper-classmen are not only responsible for training the younger runners but also set a strict example. It's just Yamada's fault and lack of knowledge specifically that causes her to overthink things, and see that weird bond between teammates in a sport that is all about competition and rigorous training as being girlfriends.
If anything, I'm more annoyed that Miwa was never able to read the room and kept pushing the senpai in front of Yamada's face.

Dex-chan lover
"I will never fall in love with anyone else".
Doesn't deny having exes tho.

@Ez-8 Wow. I hate when there's such MASSIVE differences between different versions of a work, especially important ones.

Users who are viewing this thread