Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@koni I used to be bullied at junior high and this shit always annoying me until I came to senior high. but this is one of the worst kind.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism read again my dude, i was the one suspended one week and my bully didnt stop his friends, his friend ''A'' tried some shit but my mom was like: ''See teachers this kid is in some bs!'', and they were forced to accept he was into some bs instead of just trying to pass his actions as playful fights with me, and punish him accordly. Then friend A of the bully realized he couldnt get away with it and stopped too. The only one who said anything about it being both ways was the bully's mom, but no one cared.
So again, i took action, the authorities were forced to look at the case, main bully stopped, friend A of the bully tried some shit and got punished too since my mom was literally forcing the teacher to witness the bullying.

Also, i lived like 2 blocks from the school, and my bully knew that, hell we all knew each other houses since we were literally just 13 students in my whole class, they never tried shit coz they were cowards, thats how many bullies are, also, u keep saying i attacked them but at that point it was self defense, its not like i just went and kicked him, he was pulling my hair and shoving me around insulting me, in full view of literally all the teachers, and i snapped.

Now i gotta say the way u keep framing things makes it look like u think that ppl should just take it and that authorities are the only ppl allowed to deal with this situations and that i was in the wrong for defencing myself... FUCK THAT, if in the next reply u keep with the victim blaming im gonna stop responding, coz to me it seems like ur afraid of taking action, but imma say it again the lvl of the bullies matters like i was able to do that coz they were the run of the mill bullies, now there are other high lvl bullies like the ''imma stab u if i dont do like i said'' It chapter 1 style bullies, obviously when facing that lvl u 100% need adults or the fucking police coz that dude isnt playing by the normal HS rules anymore. so u need actual help.

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F Why would I read again when nothing you just said contradicts what I have. You got in trouble, a week passed, and THEN your mom snitched and your bully's friend got in trouble. Thereby proving that attacking bullies didn't help (his friends continued to harass you, which is what my original comment said would happen) and that telling authorities does help (his friend was punished when your mom snitched). You taking action didn't force the authorities to do jack shit if they did it a whole week later AFTER being notified of the bullying by your mom.

I didn't say the guy didn't deserved to be attacked, it's just obvious that even in your own case attacking him made things worse for you. Telling somebody the better course of action is not "victim blaming." You were going to get fucked until authorities stepped in. Good thing your mom knew how to actually fix these situations.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism sigh ok my dude read again, it went like this:
I kicked him,then i got suspended for a week, then AFTER i came back the friend tried some shit, but my mom was ready so she forced the teacher to witness it and with her there they couldnt go meh they are just kids, then he got in trouble too, then it was all over, both of them stopped and that was it. Friend A thread of ''u better watch out'' had no weight coz he was a bitchass motherfucker that never got into a fight and only shadowed the real bully coz he was a coward too, also at that point i would have kicked him too, so its not like i was back to being a punching bag. Authorities did jackshit to stop Main bully, so i stopped him, then with my mom at their side they couldnt ignore Bully friend A so he got punished, then they both stopped, simple as that.

Literally everything about my life got better after this whole thing, the week that i got as suspension was fucking great coz i felt so fucking good about kicking his balls, of course my mom didnt punished me coz she knew understood, so i was just chilling in my house. And as i said they knew where i lived if they were the lvl of actually stab ppl kind of bullies they could have done it anyday!
stop thinking that they were gonna murder me or something, they werent at that lvl.

Now im actually tired of ur victim blaming and yes it is victim blaming coz u said i ''attacked'' him and that my mom ''snitched'' on him. Fuck that! so as i said last time im done responding, thks for the chat.

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F "I kicked him,then i got suspended for a week, then AFTER i came back the friend tried some shit, but my mom was ready so she forced the teacher to witness it"
This is literally what I just said. And you undeniably attacked him, and your mom undeniably snitched. I already told you her snitching was a good thing and that the bully deserved to be attacked. Thank god you found an excuse to be done replying, though.

@MonkeyMagic "@chusetto As a teacher, bitchy bitches are becoming more common these days among teens and younger female students. I blame social media and entertainment industry for glorifying bitchy behaviors as cool and adult so children rush to emulate those."

I don't, I blame the fact that they don't allow kids to fight after school like they used to and in the past many kids had the honor to keep it one-on-one, and many kids knew it was going down (it was real easy to do by insinuating that the other party is such a punk that they'll need help... when this happens they then will state in front of a lot of people to stay out of it). I wish every school had something like a boxing/mma ring or allow the use of wrestling mats so kids could settle scores, a proper public display will keep it one-on-one similar to how they dueled in the past. The old "don't write a check your ass can't cash" was a pretty good system.

I also blame soft parents who want to be their kid's friend instead of a parent as well.

imagine being smart and beauty but getting bullied, wtf with that kind of nonsense

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know, why people so passive when bullied. If anyone out there got bullied, at least try to stand your ground. If coerced, reply with a NO. If they get physical, run to populated area, wait until they hit first, then fight back, least you can have witnesses that it's self defense. If you can't escape, wait until they hit you first, then fight back. Doesn't matter if you lose, the point is you deliver a message that you won't stay silent and get rubbed to the dirt alone. If you keep silent and get yourself bullied, you'll get hurt mentally and probably even physically. So why hesitate to bite back? Remember, school life doesn't matter much in adult life, so remember, don't hesitate.

Actually, start growing some muscle if you getting bullied, that'll keep them clear without bloodshed.

@shira952 actually there are many different types of people. If the person is aggressive they would less likely to be a target of bullying in the first place... I have to admit I was bullied back in elementary and high school. I have experienced being bullied once in elementary school, surely you must think "how can I be so dumb to get bullied again in high school?" I honestly think the same. I had the experience, I know what I actually have to do. I need to fight back. There are many people in the school, surely I can just get another group of friends, find someone that accept me for who I am. However, getting bullied dampens my self-confidence. I was scared of being rejected again. I thought maybe the fault lies on me. I know in my mind that I had to be strong but my heart says otherwise. I was weak and maybe that is the main reason why I was bullied. Not everyone is strong. I am not stupid enough to never thought of fighting back but I literally froze when faced with the bullies. My heart pounded so hard, I was angry but fear got a hold of me and in the end I couldn't move or speak. Thinking back about it made me feel ashamed of myself. I am still thinking "damn I was so stupid and a coward" but others need to realize that not everyone has the same amount of courage to fight back. Even if they know they are not wrong, they will start thinking that maybe they are wrong. 1 vs 2 is already a difficult fight you see. If the whole class is against you, you'll automatically start thinking something is wrong with you.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic Bullying them back isn't the answer, but standing up to them when they attack definitely is. I had a friend in grade school that was picked on a lot and when we moved to junior high the boys decided to start physically attacking him. He always fought back, with his parent's blessing (their rule was he better not start any fights, but if someone else started it, he should finish it) and never lost. Took most of the first year of junior high before the bullies all got the message, turns out that losing a fight to an unpopular kid really screws over your own popularity.

The incident I remember most was when one of the bullies decided to knock his books out of his hands in the hallway. While he was picking them up he called the bully an asshole. Bully decided it would be a good idea to punch my friend in the side of his head, breaking his glasses. My friend stood up and kicked the bully in the nuts so hard his feet left the floor. He sort of collapsed onto the floor afterward and hours later was still crying in pain. No one liked that particular bully, so when my friend came back to class from the principal's office the whole class clapped and cheered him. That was surreal, like something out of a storybook, but I was there and saw it happen.

Dex-chan lover
@manabi
Well yea i guess you're right, bullying them back goes a little to far. Though a little revenge is nice. One thing in class i always hated was our class-hierarchy, and as a 16 year old girl back then if you didn't join the queen (clown) her and her puny fucktards would fuck up your social life. And well i didn't join it.. mostly just to piss them off, which was a mistake on my part seeing as while i could beat the shit out of them without a sweat they could steal my shit and take photos of me in the locker or in compromising positions, which sucked seeing as i 'accidentally' destroyed their phones and had to pay back for it. eventually I found a work around by burying them in shallow graves or throwing them in the lake (They usually got a new one the next day, fucking richies) Though after dunking the queens head in the toilet while a teacher tried to pry me of the bitch made them eventually fuck off, though it took a while. Like a whole year of getting into fights and breaking their shit to make them piss off, at one point I was seriously considering something drastic like stealing her clothes and making her walk the walk in school naked or dumping a bucket of dog urine over them. Though honestly if i didn't do what i had done i'd be completely fucked, i saw one kid they bullied and it wasn't pretty. So yeah giving them their treatment not only made me feel better but also solved the problem.

Though your ball kicking friend sounds awesome though. Did they ever call him 'cracker' after that?

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic Oh yeah, girls bullying tends to be on a whole other level, and much, much crueler. I wasn't popular but I didn't get picked on like that by the other girls. I also don't really remember there being any girls quite that cruel and sadistic through grade school. I guess I was lucky from that standpoint.

Nah, he wasn't popular enough to get nice nicknames. It was just that one bully was really hated and everyone enjoyed seeing him get his comeuppance. By high school no one tried to start fights with him anymore, though. Word had gotten around that he'd kick their ass.

Dex-chan lover
@manabi

Yeah, I guess it also depends what type of school you go to. And how you behave, behave to uppity and they will notice you and fade to much into the background and your their next victim. While they spread rumors and stuff about me as well it didn't really do much seeing as back then I could give even less of a shit about what people thought about me then I do nowadays and I had no friends. Though any other victims slowly lost their friends and became all depressed and shit it was hard to watch.

Though my highschool before that one had some of the nicest people, so it was kinda a shock to enter this one and see a bunch of fakers hanging out with each other yelling the most most awful screeches while looking at their phones and kicking the person with the lowest standing just to get some amusement just kinda made me pissed.

Really he wasn't popular even though he kicked the shit out of someone everyone hated? Like I became infamous thanks to rumors but someone like that would of definitely been paraded around like a hero at some schools i know. Though everyone knowing that he's not someone to be messed with is good enough I guess.

Aggregator gang
Is bullying still a thing LMAO? I've never seen it happen before, in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread