Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

8QVJitv.png

Double-page supporter
If i were a girl I would love to be with u my boy (no homo), if you were a girl I would love to be with u my boy (also no homo). This guy is sooooooo niceeee man, like everytime he’s happy or anything it just puts a smile on my face.

Aggregator gang
He's a super cool guy and I would love to be friends with him...

I think he suspects the fmc and the other girls aren't friends and is just going with the flow to figure things out.

Let's see where this is going...
I hope is not dropped again.

We intend to finish this till the end my guy, so don't worry about a thing ;)

I feel like it would be better to just tell him now and explain how she had fun instead of waiting until she actually likes him to tell him the truth but I highly doubt that's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
She's really awkward on her own, so she may not realize that she can answer this question honestly now. She's spent time with him and learned how nice a guy he is, so go with that.

Dex-chan lover
She could go with how despite most of the times he acts like an otaku that is completely absorbed in his own world, when he is with her he acts considerate and attentive without being pushy, but still can be assertive when the situation demands it, and how he has no worries about expressing his feelings.

That's a good a truthful answer.

Users who are viewing this thread