Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I think the most "nice/good" thing that could happen is: Either she confesses the situation or at least tries to. Then, bullies show up. He somehow or other notices/realizes. And then it can go 3 ways:
1. Bullies face his wrath or
2. Go the-clueless-transfer-student-is-assertive kind of route - MMC reminds of him a bit minus confidence
3. Both. With his friends(they seem like powerful allies) going 1 while him 2.

Also, Imho his sister will be nice. Might be hostile at first because of obvious reasons. Sadist personality is one thing and being nice is other. Also, whatever info we got of her, she seems to be like that just to that guy(I forgot the name) who likes her.
All these are just my guesses/opinions.

Dex-chan lover
Man i wish that iruma just playing along to protect her and then confront her someday

Dex-chan lover
A family that loves Gundam sounds like a dream come true

Where can I sign up

I had no idea of that answer! I totally thought A was the right one since English isn't my first language

I actually used the same thought process as them. English isn' my first language, so since it can have many meanings, the one that stands out...anyway, it was a delightful chapter.

Double-page supporter
i was really hoping it would go this way lmao

the girl : "So, my father has this little hobby of collecting plastic toys.."

our big boy : "PLEASE LET ME MEET YOUR PARENTS !!"

I am only guessing here...
But I am wondering if the twin sister is going to play a part in making this uncomfortable for the bullies at school.
*scratches my chin*

Those rotten btches are gonna be so jelly when they see these 2 are more happier than them

Dex-chan lover
Here is her chance to come clean. Will she say she came because of the punishment game but stayed because he is a fun person to be around or will she lie like a dirty dog.

Double-page supporter
search your heart you already know why.

you can come clean but tell him after interacting with him he's actually charming and not who she originally thought he was

Double-page supporter
Yeah i was right B was the answer!!,and wow this couple is surprisingly wholesome and good,the interactions is also good

Real talk tho, gundam are pretty epic you gotta admit 😳
Their designs are so distinctive, unique and iconic. Rn i have 4 gundams on my shelf and after i graduate school and get a stable job, I'll be planning to buy more gundams and add up to my collections

Users who are viewing this thread