Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@TNT261 Nah, it was a completely valid and very obvious questions, especially in the context of a multiple choice quiz. But even without that its meaning is obvious - if you have come across the expression previously, i.e. you've read plenty of English at a reasonably high level. So for her it was very hard, for him - well, he just didn't want to rain on her parade by stealing the spotlight.

-

Hmm.. he's got a sister who is like that - he might be fully aware of the risk that this is just some kind of tease/prank, but he's strong enough to be willing to take the risk and run with it as if it was a true confession (rather than risking sabotaging himself through anxiety).
It absolutely was not. First of all without the comma it reads like it should mean C, and even still it would be awkward. The sentence would also have been better structured with 'in my book' at the end, reading 'You should stop smoking, in my book.' (Note the comma, the speaker is stating an opinion on smoking in general and not asking for the person they are speaking to to literally stop smoking in their book.)

TL;DR: It needs a comma to read properly and can (optionally) be formatted better.

Dex-chan lover
look at him, he laugh and happy but you play with him. arent you shame on yourself female lead chan? but thanks to the bully you also found your smile again.

Users who are viewing this thread