Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@talas Because there would be less drama if she did that...

While she did initially approach him under false pretenses it's not like she did it out of malice (more like she was forced to). Furthermore it's pretty obvious that she's starting to like him for real. If she just came clean and was completely honest about the whole thing he would probably forgive her. But of course the author can't let that happen. Gotta keep it secret until it was revealed in the worst possible way by somebody else. 'Cause more drama that way!

Dex-chan lover
"In 2nd year of middle school he was bullied a bit and"
"He fell down a bunch of stairs and injured his leg"
That's a real neat way to phrase how your assholes classmates pushed him down the stairs, really clean, no wonder he ghosted all of you.

Oh premarital hand-holding and a kiss? so sweet (and lewd) almost makes you forget how she herself is being bullied.

They keep saying that he is ugly, but with the art style i can't really tell at all.

At this point it would have been easier to tell him that it was a prank at the start, I'm sure after explaining and telling him that she actually likes him now everything would be fine.

But it's manga so let's wait for the drama I guess

Fed-Kun's army
There is a reason about why she did not tell him anything about the prank relationship. At first she didnt want to hurt him because she noticed he was happy, now...
she is just in her own World, actually she forgot about the prank and bully stuff, you will notice later... She is desilussional rn

Dex-chan lover
I can't even imagine a real human being divorcing someone they loved and going into an arranged marriage for some cash. Clearly their marriage was already on the rocks, but it's still a real scummy move. Hope all the family elders who made that happen have horrible things happen to them in return.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze Not to mention she had to abandon her child.
Yeah, it's unrealistic and dumb to such point it's laughable.
But... oh well, real world is dumb too. There's a lot of awful shit happening by millions each day.

Drama will be strong in this one, author is building it and not only her I think he will had to deal with his mother shitty family at some point too.

So glad she realized she’s in love with him! I’m sure there’s lots of drama to come, but I’m happy their feelings are finally mutual.

Dex-chan lover
Pure love eroge? That's a true gentleman.

Thanks for translations, this manga is pretty good.

The writing in this chapter was just plain bad. His backstory is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread