Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Tell him the truth and then murder the bullies, you fucking bitch. He is too pure to go through more suffering.

Dex-chan lover
Its a roller coaster of oof and fluff, she needs to come clean that boy does not deserve anymore pain.

Double-page supporter
Our chubby boy has got be protected! 😢

Dex-chan lover
@talas Fear. She's scared of what will happen if she does: she's afraid that he'll be angry, that his friends will be angry, all at her. She has pretty much zero self-confidence or she wouldn't have ended in this situation to start with. (If she'd had more self-confidence she wouldn't have been a good bullying target, as she'd have stood up for herself.) She doesn't have the self-confidence to see that it will probably work out for her, that all the anger will be directed at the bullies and not at her.

Dex-chan lover
> My specialty is pure love!
7c6.jpg

Shouldn't she just tell him the truth cuz he looks like a level headed lad
Or is my sense of reality messed up Idk anymore

Dex-chan lover
This is the calm before the storm, the bullies are probably gonna find out that she's actually happy and will tell her to either break up with him or the bullies will tell him everything.....

Dex-chan lover
@DairoZ

Thing is, the MC is friends with very popular people, the shouldn't be able to do whatever they want that easily

Dex-chan lover
If Iruma were to lose weight I bet he'd look damn handsome, but the way he is now has it's own special appeal.

@EritoProxy

I was thinking more along the lines of, you know that there’s inevitably gonna be drama in a few chapters when he finds out that at the time she confessed to him she didn’t really like him.

I feel like around that time he should go through a phase where he tries to better himself, even though he’s fine as he is.

I think of it more like character development if he was to lose weight tbh, It reminds me of when the mc in Horimiya cut his hair.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the novel yet, but what is this I keep hearing that....
Asahina becomes a delusional yandere in her own little world. Who is so in love and obsess with Iruma that it crosses the line from sweet to yikes? Are people over playing this or what? I don't really know how to process this info I keep seeing around this story. lol

Users who are viewing this thread