Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Now that Haruto character is already that's stable and good, it's left Wakaba to be develop next, and by bringing a raging storm probably.

Dex-chan lover
"The saddest people smile the brightest" incredibly cheesy and all too true for Iruma. This boy deserves his happiness after what he's been through.

Aggregator gang
@Tersione Is the line "The saddest people smile the brightest" really cheesy I've heard that quote get thrown around a few times and some people thought it was cheesy, and some didn't? I just want your opinion on that.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmoooose23 Idk, it just feels that way to me, especially since I've seen it used way too many times in the past for all sorts of fictional characters.

Group Leader
Alright, kiddos!

Let's protecc this couple from afar!

We'll curse anyone who thread to them!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 😭

It started so normal and heartwarming but when that reveal happened, I couldn't do anything but to feel very sorry for him.
I am just falling more in love with this story. I can't wait for more wholesome and clearly explained plot of this manga 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@ekator
she is so happy about being in love that forgot about the prank and tríes to not remember about it. Everytime she tríes somehow she tells to her self that it doesnt matter, all it matters is that she is in love, and even forgot how she became his gf. Even she talks to the bully girl about love and stuff... So that will make the drama bigger when she noticed that everything at the start was fake or when the make mc discovers about it. The last I read in the LN is that the sport friend of male mc listened about the game (prank relationship) and asked to the fmc about it, and she is like????? What are you talking about

“He’s not handsome in anyway” wow, she’s barely on the cusp of redeemable in my eyes. Just cause dudes rounded doesn’t mean he can’t be handsome

Double-page supporter
This reminds me of that time I instinctively replied "yo mama" to a guy whose mum died 3 months before.

Double-page supporter
Damn he got a sad past,haruto is a strong and kind boi,must be protected and you got good taste in eroge which i like "Pure Love" and oh how i am loving this couple

Aggregator gang
Ugh, this reminds me about a time when I joked that "<thing> is gone, just like your dad" knowing that my friend is from full family, only to learn that his dad died recently.
Also, this manga likes infodumps too much.

I'm sure they will succeed to confront the bullies, but it's already a very good manga anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I think some of my brain cells died trying to analyze Haruto's family set-up properly. Oh So the imouto is step sister..

Users who are viewing this thread