Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

It hurts right in the kokoro ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ

I hope the people were complaining about her indecisiveness final understand her mental and emotional state after seeing this chapter. I saw the massive breakdown coming, but it still hit like a wall of bricks being catapulted from the moon. So much pain.

I want this to go well. So badly...

I’m so glad she got what was coming to her. Read too many books were they let the fmc off for their shit behaviour scott-free. This for me is acceptable atonement. Especially the pseudo haruto she created for penance. Now when Haruoto forgives her I have no reason to rage.

Dex-chan lover
@RainEStar
actually everything will be fine
they will get narried at the end in a time skip with asahina pregnsnt

Dex-chan lover
i mean, even tho i feel like it will work out soon enough i still feel like the author went way too deep and dark. Feel so sorry for Wakaba...
The way she forgot how it started as if was a trauma or how she completely ignored the fact the bullies had her future in their hands all this time still deeply amazes me. Or rather, kind of creep me out a bit, mostly after how she treated her parents and sister. Thats not a normal or logical behavior. The author is pushing her so much that if Haruto dont become a hero and save her now saying he believes that she likes him... i might actually drop this. Cant handle how much shes suffering while still being a victim. Is giving me anxiety.

Dex-chan lover
holy moly, I don't want to be in her shoes arrgh it hurts so much.

Fed-Kun's army
damn i hope the bitch that bullied her will have bitch like life forever

Users who are viewing this thread