Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend

Chapter 10 of the manga is chapter 5 on the ln and the end of volume 1, the manga is like 5 to 10 chapters to end because only left to adapt the second volume and the second volume is only 3 chapters and the epilogue

Aggregator gang
@darkriku094: Perhaps (and I agree it most likely will do that) but some manga have been known to go further than the LN and some even have padded some filler as well. Don't wanna rule anything out is all.

The story is quite heartwarming and funny but you also know that she just confessed because she was forced to thus giving the whole story a bitter taste

Aggregator gang
No matter how many times I look at it, it feels like it's heading in a dark direction... I hope it ends well

Group Leader
I recommend you to read the LN. The ending is good but not satisfying-ish. The ending doesn't really worth of waiting a chapter per month.

Fed-Kun's army
(ch. 10) What the fuck? Has she gone psycho? Did she lose her memories? I don't understand, did the artist skip something in the LN?

Hiya, just to be clear was the ending a happy one? because if I'm waiting a month for the story, I hope it ends up with them being together without having to lie

Dex-chan lover
Considering all the comments here about a darkish direction, or not satisfying ending... And with that Drama tag... Yeah, I'mma pass.

Double-page supporter
This story is actually...
...short. We are at the final arc already.

Pretty good story with dark bits. Really great how it’s able to be wholesome for one moment then become a whole tearjerker for the next panel

Supporter
Just finished the LN, it was a good read and yes its very short we are in the final arc already

Dex-chan lover
@Doctor_Who

No sir, actually the ending is quite
wholesome, they end up married and with Wakaba pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread