Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, from the summary it sounds like that manga where a girl is made to confess to a boy by her friends cause she is so bad at talking to guys. She chose a boy from her neighborhood who once picked up her wallet or something? They expected it him to reject her, she just went and did it to overcome her fear but the boy gets overwhelmed and accepts.

It was a completed manga, I read it a long time ago so I forgot. Does anyone know it? I remember the girl was a loli with bright hair and the boy had black hair with a sort of emo style. Also, the girl was one year older than the boy.

Dex-chan lover
@Tactless Yes! That's it!!

@StixSis You wanted something like this, right? I don't know if this aspect of it is what you're looking for, but try "Hajiotsu". It's completed and it's about a girl who was made to confess to a guy by her friends to overcome her fear of men.

Dex-chan lover
>Hajiotsu?
i hope at least i would be like Hajiotsu tbh, with the whole growing together thing.

Dex-chan lover
So the MC is just a fucking coward. You were bullied? Just get mad once and beat up your bullies a whole bunch. Traumatize them, hit them with chairs, tables, whatever near you at the time. If it works for me, it should work for you too.

Power Uploader
Aimed to the guy before me.

16nu2z.jpg

Double-page supporter
This is really just sad...

Well joke on then really cause she just got herself a really nice boyfriend thanks to them lol

this looks interesting, hope it continues. anyone know where to find the LN? 🤡

I can't seem to find the novel in the novel update, So can someone help me out here?

Users who are viewing this thread