Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend

Alright it's hear, I thought the raw was never to come out am glad this series is not axed!

i hope this "prank" backfires on the fuggly and she is shown to be the witch and publicly shamed.

and i hope for happiness fro the MMC and FMC

Group Leader
I'm filing A DMCA complaint because this manga's using my image and likeness.

Even though they made me slightly more attractive, and claimed I've got a GF, it's still not cool to just take someone's image like that.

anyone reading the novel has a link to it the characters are cute in the manga but i feel like this can go so fucking dark it scares me :S BTW SPOIL ME HOW DARK IT GETS IF YOU KNOW

This does feels interesting....but it's something that i usually need to build up stomach to read (i'm not fond of drama).

The usual pattern is that they build up a relationship, she never build up the courage to confess about the "prank", he finds out, gets really hurt, drama, drama, drama, solution, happy/bad end...

I'm actually hoping for a different pattern here.....less drama, more surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda dumb, ngl. Not a single character acting even remotely similar to an actual human being.

Oh boy my heart

I hope this is sweet and not some dark edgy thing.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get a distinct feeling that this manga would have a higher score if the male lead was handsome? 🤔

This seems like an enjoyable and fairly novel concept, but Im concerned because of that Drama tag and the description... there won't be too much painful drama or Ntr type shit will there? I always want the couple to end up happy together in the end so Im hoping thats what happens here.

@max_is lol exactly

@Kurbo Then the story would be entirely different, and also kinda bland. I think the MC's design is pretty charming.

Also I kinda wonde if this MC is thr type who would be considered attractive if he got fitter - since hes not actually ugly, just overweight - I dont think that him slimming down and being hot would really fit with the message of this story or whatever, but I could easily see it happening - especially now that hes got an irl reason to do it.

Maybe even if things go poorly with the girl he'll now know how much fun irl can be and keep trying - I really hope hes mentally strong enough to rise from the ashes rather than recede into darkness when this shit hits the fan

Hopefully, Asahina wouldn't hurt Haruto's feelings later. Even if there's a drama, please make it a mild one. Sometimes, Japanese likes to make an unnecessary drama which made me want to drop a manga...

Users who are viewing this thread