Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend

The fuck they treating that fatass like mahatma incarnate when hes as average as any next average joe could be? Self insert fucking cringefest.

Dex-chan lover
This one is amazing. Trust me. I'd really recommend you to, if you're interested, put this on bookmark and NOT read it right now. The cliffhanger will KILL YOU as you demand for more. Trust me. I had to go to the Light Novel because I can't handle it. That being said, if you don't mind light novel, go ahead and give it a try. The LN, IIRC, is already completed.

I feel bad for her but if I look through the perspective of the dude I fucking hate her idk it’s hard to describe same kind of thing happened that that 1 bitch from this 1 book that I was forced to read it was to kill a mocking bird and there is this 1 whore named mayella think she was like 19 and she accused a black dude of raping her when it was her trying to rape him i think that’s what happened don’t remember the whole thing I hated the book so I skipped a lot of parts of it

This one is ok it gets a 7/10 it’s good but there are some parts thats just fucked like the mom backstory
the dudes father was in debt when he was born and to pay it off the mother had to go back to her family and go to her fiancée or something like that and after the dad died her daughter came to the dude so basically the dude got ntrd

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the male lead is fucking cringe. Self insert bait.

Just a terrible manga all over. I don't give a fuck about them finding "true love" after their shitty game runs out or whatever, because the male lead is such a creep that he just straight up doesn't deserve love.

But since this is a manga made for otakus and neets to masturbate over, the MC has to be the exact same as them.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol waiting for next chapter XD man. They be nailing this. @assman162 lmao the male lead isn’t even remotely a creep, if you’re so insecure that you think he is, then good for you

damn, is it just me or is my imagination of the LN way different from the manga.
Just my opinion, but the manga makes me cringe a lot. The Ln gave was ok though.

So can anybody spoil if the MC's step dad was ever introduced or will be introduced as per LN.His step sis was mentioned and shown but what the dad?

WAYYYYYYY too much drama and overuse of feelings in this last chapter. Like wtf this isn't boy's abyss. Chill out, author

Dex-chan lover
So basically she was made to date a nice dude that treats her nice and actually likes her...

Bullying gone right am I right lol

Also that dude is actually really cute looking... If he wasn't overweight he would be quite popular

Users who are viewing this thread