Asako - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
so he got attacked and Asane tried to protect her and got stabbed then she tells the parents to keep it all a secret for him so that he'll not pursue her or thats just the crack making me think stuff again?

Dex-chan lover
People who dismissed this manga in the beginning due to the shota stuff are totally missing out. The most probable thing is probably Asa-nee have a stalker and she broke up with him. This causes him to get mad thus chasing her everywhere. Also the panel of Masashi playing by himself is sad. Hope those bullies have a change of heart and be friends with him.

Fed-Kun's army
Masterpiece

Thank you so much for the chapter, looking forward to the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the young people want to leave that town. It's totally rotten. One of those countryside places that would be better returned to the nature in its entirety. Too much inbreeding or whatever.

@Sonaldo They bloody tried to murder him earlier! It would be better to hope they'd stay away from him. You can befriend and trust a person who tried to kill you in a war, if there's a chance, as it's nothing personal and both sides are merely doing what they are told to do for their country. But if someone tries to kill you just for fun, you'd be insane to want to have anything to do with them ever.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
Mate. Kids are dumb and asshole. That is a known fact. Even I personally have friends like that when I was a kid. But the good thing about them is they forget things easily and can be taught that their actions are wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo I had plenty of friends as a kid and never saw anything even remotely like that. And yeah, I also always lived in places with plenty of bodies of water around everywhere. I also saw my share of delinquents, punks, and bullies, but never saw or heard of them pulling off anything resembling this, as nasty as they were. These no way those seaside kids wouldn't know a land animal will drown in water. They just didn't care, being the little psychos that they were.

Users who are viewing this thread