Asako - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I.. I am a bit confused, but I really enjoy this manga. Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
This is a hidden gem, I really like the mystery and also the kid is wholesome.

Double-page supporter
Im guessing she got wrongfully accused welp now that hes a adult hope he finds her 😬

Contributor
This kid is gonna need some serious therapy when this is all over.
Of course, Japan isn't exactly the best at encouraging such actions, so...

The way this is going it looks like some guy is jealous that the kid is close to Asako and doesn't like that and so this person did a fake call and framed Asako as a murderer.

And I hate those dumbass "pretend like they know everything" kids.

Power Uploader
Oh well, every chapter has some dark shit in it, nicely mixed with countryside SoL.

Dex-chan lover
"Five centimetres per second"
Is the author trying to foreshadow the ending? Because the manga not ending like 5 cm/s would be a bigger twist than it ending like that.

Dex-chan lover
@SamDragneel problem is that the childs are dumbasses because all the adults around them are like that; no one confronted Asako about the rumors, everyone just talked about it believing it with no proof (at least, as far as we readers know); you can immediately see it in MC’s parents’reaction when he got home with her a little bruised...first thing they did wasn’t asking “how did that happened?”, just “please leave” assuming that she hurt him.

Well, personally I wouldn’t never have guessed we’ll have a timeskip, and so soon...really curious now.

No I don't want an ending like that accursed 5cm per second, my heart doesn't want to be crushed again.

Dex-chan lover
If anything blame the mom for spreading the rumor based on a random call

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope his adult self can meet Asa again, and its not some bittersweet bullshit.

@emMeBi86

Now that I look at my comment, I was immature to just blame the kids for there behavior, so thank you for rectifying that. And ya, the parents were really putting two and two together in their own way. But you can't blame em, the fear of what if she really is a murderer and what if it endangers their day to day lives. They have two kids so the decision was not that shocking and also the fact that the entrance was vandalized. That's just a huge red flag.

Dex-chan lover
Really not having any high hope for happy ending. Ever since adult mc said "in the end, I don't know anything about her"

Is the gossiping bullshit like a generational thing because I swear older people are the fastest rumor spreaders - and I certainly wouldn't care.

Dex-chan lover
A fire of unknown origins took my baby away

A fire of unknown origins took my baby aawwwwwaaaaaaay

Users who are viewing this thread