Asako - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
People will probably throw lawsuits at this chapter but man I don’t care I hope he finds Asako alive, and Single ready MINGLE BABY LETS GOO- I’m totally joking (maybe) either way though she’d better be alive, I swear if we see a panel with even a pixel of a graveyard I will kms, or the doctor that she went to see on the island and laughed with I will also kms, anyways eagerly waiting the next chapter and tysm Daphie for translating once again you sexy human being (it’s 6am cut me some slack pls)

Dex-chan lover
I had to stop reading to come and comment how much it annoyed me seeing her rip the fucking kimono they lent her to cover up a wound instead of getting napkins or literally anything else. Jfc, taking 2 more minutes in patching it wouldn't have made a difference and she wouldn't have ruined the attire which was lent to her

Group Leader
YW everyone!

I had to stop reading to come and comment how much it annoyed me seeing her rip the fucking kimono they lent her to cover up a wound instead of getting napkins or literally anything else. Jfc, taking 2 more minutes in patching it wouldn't have made a difference and she wouldn't have ruined the attire which was lent to her
Well, she's clearly an impulsive woman, and she wanted to help her RIGHT NOW, lol, and then she bought it at least...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was kinda weird.

Dex-chan lover
No more Asako in a yukata is a bit sad, but I'm quite ready to see how shitty Miki's has become.
Also I really dig the mood between our two mains (I can't remember their names for the life of me).
Anyways, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
YW everyone!

Well, she's clearly an impulsive woman, and she wanted to help her RIGHT NOW, lol, and then she bought it at least...
If the girl is right and Asa-nee wanted to act 'as if' she was a good adult/person, then she chose to put on that show not because of impulsivity, but because it had the most impact. The little girl really felt like someone gave a shit about her, and talked openly about family ties with her.

Asako kind of reversed what usually happens in that village. Adults know about their nightly Mortal Kombat, but no-one wants to deal with this shit, so they ignore it. The girl herself was like half feral when first introduced, and no-one bothered with her, but look how she sacrificed an expensive item of clothing just to treat her wounds.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't look like Miki is living a good life. She's clearly broken. Even her fingernails are chewed as far as they can be.
Considering the things she did as a child (and I'm not only referring to the bullying, but mostly to what was hinted by what she said in chapter 10), I can guess time wasn't nice with her.
I bet she has some huge mental scars.

Thank you, again Daphie for your hard work. Reading your aside at the bottom I have too always viewed her has a good person, just maybe questioning what she is doing here in the first place. She seems like at times she is more running from being a adult while having to still play the part. Also yes the sence with the rain and the smoke really has me wish I could see this animated just a quite sence drowned out with rain and unsure thoughts. We'll thank you again for giving those of us who are less language talented a chance to read this.

Dex-chan lover
i havent read it yet, but im already sad. i still dont have the right mental state for it

thanks for the update, daphie!

Dex-chan lover
When you see a person who wants to surround himself with people, I assure you, their parents are already killing each other at home.

Source: trust me. I may be oblivious ( PUTTING IT LIGHTLY ), but hearing the background noise of glass breaking and ridiculous shouting between man, woman, and children, while I am thinking "shit if I care" when calling a colleague really merited me a heart of steel.

Banned
what the hell? He grabbed Asako and pushed her onto the floor and covered her mouth? What the hell??
What kind of kid does that?

Users who are viewing this thread