Asako - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Great work as always and I'm starting to the see this series in a different light and I'm liking it. It's not what I thought it was going to be but now I'm looking forward to seeing it through

Dex-chan lover
Bit late to this one, I’ve had like 2 job interviews this past week and not only that but I’m currently suffering from a weird limb numbness phenomenon??? ANYWAYS As always chapter was greatly translated (is greatly a word help idk) by the one and only daphie, main take away from this one is that Asako is somehow more mysterious now than she was before, didn’t know it was possible but this manga is full of surprises lmao, either way thanks again for the chapter and I’ll be sure to tune in a little earlier next time!

Dex-chan lover
I have to hand it to this author, they've struck it out of the park with how disturbing, desperate and off-putting Miki is on a raw level (reminds me of something you'd see in Koe no Katachi) and yet, I did manage to feel sorry for her with how a bit of genuine praise of her photography was enough to defuse her freakout. Makes me wonder how long she's been waiting to hear those kinds of words. Her son still deserves a better/different living environment, though.
She's definitely unsuited to raise any child that's for sure, that part hurt me as well.

Aggregator gang
hmmmmm miki life so dark..... her parent not very disciplined in taking care of her :( if she(miki) listen asako word maybe she will become good girl

Dex-chan lover
Not really. While I agree the men was also at fault, but mostly it's Miki own fault, she already have terrible personality and big ego since the very beginning, even before her marriage. She's the victim of herself, not other.
My brother in Christ, they literally slept with a minor - she was what, 12, 13? 14 at most? Everyone's out of their minds blaming Asako for teasing Masashi, but Miki was apparently a victim of years-long pedophilic abuse, even if she appeared willing because as a child she did not know any better. How can any of the results be called her fault?

Dex-chan lover
Also, a good reminder for those of us with gray hairs - life used to be much different before the internet made chatting with anyone in the whole wide world a question of pressing two buttons, and getting pretty much any book, music piece or movie a question of a couple clicks (and a bit of know-how, if you want it free). The only avenue of escaping reality, really, used to be books. Now the first generations who don't know what it's like not to have the world on a platter in their pockets are growing up, what an exciting time!

Dex-chan lover
Girls who manage to be the most popular in their group ass 12 year olds don't usually end up retardedly incompetent.
To become the most popular in your group it's not enough just to be pretty, you also need a combination of a strong will and intelligence and understanding of human behaviour and relationships .
So it doesn't really make sense or seem plausible for miki to have ended up as SUCH a wreck. being a jobless single mother relying on her parent, sure, but she'd at least have enough sense not to act like that around other people.

Dex-chan lover
My brother in Christ, they literally slept with a minor - she was what, 12, 13? 14 at most? Everyone's out of their minds blaming Asako for teasing Masashi, but Miki was apparently a victim of years-long pedophilic abuse, even if she appeared willing because as a child she did not know any better. How can any of the results be called her fault?
I've just been skimming through but wasn't miki's boyfriend that they showed a highschooler?

Users who are viewing this thread