Asako - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
The way that she quickly accepted to use her body as a means. The shaking grip on the cigarette while she reflects on what she almost did. The defeated musing about wishing him to hurry and become an adult while earlier pointing out that he can't see inside her (which I interpret as her doubting he'd like her if he knew what she did).
It's messed up. Double messed up with what this possibly implies about her past and what she might've been doing in the years since.
She was ready to strip for Masashi's bullies, remember? Just to get them off his case.
It's obvious something is up with that from her past.

Last time I posted the spoiler people got pissed at me, even though I used the spoiler censor thing.

Well 2nd try I guess, just don't reply without spoilers please.
She is alive in the present, and she has a daughter
I hate you but it’s not your fault. I ended up pressing the spoiler and now I regret it. I’m simply too impatient to wait for the chapters to come by. I hope I forget by the time it’s finished

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck? she got SOPPING wet like a freaking fountain because 10 year old pulled her panties down?
What? If she was a genuine pedophile all along then why was she keeping masakichi at a slight distance this time, couldn't she have seduced/molested him already?
It would make more sense if that tonne of gloop sticking to her panties was an infection or if she just back from a gangbang tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread