Asako - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Come in Onee-chan, it's nice and cozy
loli-police.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm with you daphie. I'm one to see that there is something deeper here. I don't think badly of either character. In fact I kinda feel sorry for both of them. A kid who wants to grow up quickly and is trying to understand both his own feelings and Asako's but is unable to fully articulate them due to his age and immaturity. Asako, seems to put a front, but is hiding a hurt and lonely soul and the only person reaching out to her is this young boy.

This interaction was.....dare I might say "sweet" in a very odd and slightly twisted way, but "sweet" none the less.

Thank you very much for the translation.

It's actually kind of crazy how many emotionally stunted people drop comments on chapters like this. It's not incredibly difficult to see the dynamic at play here, especially when Asa says to hurry and grow up.

To me, it looks like Asa is alone and afraid, and the one person reaching out to her out of purity is a young boy. She's in love with him not for his age, but who he is and who he could be.

It's foolish, and ignorant of nuance to chalk this up to something so black and white as calling Asa a pedo or groomer.

Dex-chan lover
The way that she quickly accepted to use her body as a means. The shaking grip on the cigarette while she reflects on what she almost did. The defeated musing about wishing him to hurry and become an adult while earlier pointing out that he can't see inside her (which I interpret as her doubting he'd like her if he knew what she did).

It's messed up. Double messed up with what this possibly implies about her past and what she might've been doing in the years since.

Edit: And to clarify I'm not even talking about grooming or minors there. I'm getting the gut feeling things were done to her that left her with a shattered outlook on relationships and humanity. More than a simple murder situation or criminal connections.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol neither pedobear nor groomer came through my head. The essence of this chapter wasn't sexual. She was treating him with contempt and looking down on him, becoming more recentful with each answer he gave; she clearly wasn't lusting after him. In the last panels where she whispers for him to grow up is because the roles are reversed and she feels like a scared child, who was comforted by whom she looked down on for being "just a child". She wants to be saved not fucked

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread