Ase to Sekken - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Tendencies of the Changes in Scent Caused by Mental Stress and the Countermeasures+Omake

Dex-chan lover
She still has to face the “rival”, but as I suspected the “drama” is already cleared.
We would not see much of it in this fluff manga, I think...it’s unneccessary

Bucharrati: This is the taste of a liar.
Natori: This is the smell of a liar.

Same Energy xD

Dex-chan lover
See. This guy. He isn't a dense mother fucker, he pays attention to his girl without being a soppy wet blanket AND he gives her the almighty D without being a massive fucking "alpha" male chad fantasy insert borderline, if not actual, sexual predator asshat. This guy proves you don't have to be an Ichika or a Rito or an Akatsuki or a Basara or that little twonk from Marry Me! is called.

Fed-Kun's army
@emMeBi86 It's a convenient hurdle for them to leap over; Asako needs to make clear Natori's distance between those who work close to him, and what better way than outright confronting the one worker who she felt the pangs of jealousy from?

Without this "drama", the series would be far too idealistic to stay interesting; without this "rival" (who may not even be interested in Natori), Asako would be left without a clear answer for all those co-workers around Natori, and if she didn't even care it'd be bizarre and uncanny considering how inexperienced she is.

Group Leader
@kronix That's not the point, there has to be something behind the sex or it will just be plain and stale ecchi without substance gets old after a while...

Fed-Kun's army
@Invader_Retro I'd say the best part about all this is that it doesn't fall back into pointless drama as an excuse to keep things mildly interesting between all the sex. We get to know better sides of the characters through them growing more with one another as opposed to us getting pissed off by how incompetent they are because they refuse to talk out their differences.

Dex-chan lover
This guy's sensitivity to smells, and being able to even detect a smell relating to a certain emotion, makes it a borderline super power.

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties: dunno why but i feel kinda proud of myself right now because, leaving Rito aside, i have no idea who are the other characters you are talking about xD

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax you are blessed to not know. I would feel genuinely bad if I told who they were lol. I had dark dark days in my early anime watching life where I'd actually watch mostly harems... now I avoid them like the plague unless I'm given a very strong recommendation from someone I trust. The same has largely carried over to manga.

@hatsuka death to sucky ass protags!

Dex-chan lover
I’m enjoying the series. There’s misunderstandings like with every relationship but at least they are taking the time to attempt to effectively communicate their feelings. In addition they have a intimate physical relationship.

Would like to see how things unfold down the line

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so instead of having a misunderstanding and holding their feelings in for 20 chapters, they just talk and resolve it in one? Is this even a manga?

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties: i searched for them. I remember reading a few chapters from that Basara dude (that series with demons who life with him as if they are his sisters). Then about Ichika and Akatsuki i knew the name of the series from where they come from but didnt know how the MCs from those series were called xD. Only manga i didnt hear about was Marry Me!
I feel like those series are too new for me xD. I remember dropping To Love-ru around its second years of serialization because at that time i was already fed up with retarded MCs who trip with thin air to end up groping some girl who will magically fall in love with him, which makes me feel pretty old...

Users who are viewing this thread