Ase to Sekken - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Tendencies of the Changes in Scent Caused by Mental Stress and the Countermeasures+Omake

Double-page supporter
of course the male protagonist isn't beta, he is a chad seinen protagonist not a virgin shounen protagonist

Dex-chan lover
I am glad that it is resolved quickly unlike those pointless drama in other manga.

@Invader_Retro I advise you to ignore Kronix. He can't think bout anything else beside alpha, beta and sex.

Dex-chan lover
That is what I called, a damn good fluffy consensual hand holding type of chapter.
10/10, Abe approved.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You made it a double release to clear the drama isntantly, didn't you? See now that's pro

Dex-chan lover
This is great. I wonder how it feels to have a sharp sense of smell like Natori. I can’t even distinguish people by smell, other than when they have horrible body odor.

I like this manga can run smoothly - that is to say, in accordance with the parameters of enjoyment presented, not just mentioning ecchi stuffs. This alludes to love between adults who are not too forced, made as dramatic as possible which makes them like characters who have lost their minds.
I'm glad to see both of them want to be open to each other.
I got a good impression about Natori.

So goooood- this is my favorite manga right now! The art and expressions are so cute, thank you for posting it!

Group Leader
haha........ “nosy......” “nose-y” .......... ill see myself out

Group Leader
also, props to them for speaking their thoughts and being able to communicate. it’s a big sign of trust. 10/10 would recommend! and always. thanks for the chapter!!! 💕💕🥺

Supporter
Huh. That was pretty grounded. Most people have been in her shoes. You know that something shouldn't upset you so much, but your body just goes "Nope! Fuck that we're crying now". Even worse when you cry but don't feel anything. Double points for thinking you should feel something, not feeling it, and still crying somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread