Ase to Sekken - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's Make It Known!

Is it possible for anyone to give me a brief of the chapters in the gap? since I can't find the chapters

@FreshfEshes Read at your own risk other readers
They had the normal manga scene "open air bath" then smashing (xxx) because it's the guys birthday.

@t1clever
thanks dude, I really like the
smashing xxx
hahaha also do you possibly know any sources I can read the chapters between the gap?

It's available on Bookwalker for 7 USD a volume, it's super cheap. I bought it and read it and the only thing that frustrates me is how frigid she is when it comes to letting him just smell her from a hug alone. Like wtfis Japanese culture this conservative? My high school girlfriend and I would swap sweaters (it was common thing) and we'd both text each other that we enjoyed having each other's sweater in the evening cuz the smell made it less lonely. This isn't uncommon in the west. Urgh.

And she gets together with this guy knowing his thing is smell, how do you find the gall to want to monopolize someone as yours but deny them their identity which you knew from the start? She won't even lend the guy like a cloth she used for a day or her sweater! The fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Read the missing chapters. There was some pretty big growth and backstory from the characters. Not something that should be skipped. Definitely should buy the volumes or read it somewhere else before going forward.

@Opticalwinter Not sure if it's specifically a culture thing; in Asako's case, I figure it's more that she has trouble getting over her inferiority complex because of how she smells. It's been her baggage all her life, so yeah, I don't expect her to get over that in the space of a few volumes. I'm guessing her improvement has been slow -- I haven't read volumes 2-3 yet -- and all I can say is this is probably realistic enough given it's her main character flaw. I'll admit I'm sympathetic since my personality is like hers. ^^;; As her coworkers said in this chapter, she's only recently started to open up, so maybe she'll get better in later chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread