Ase to Sekken - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's Make It Known!

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy I am a broke-ass college student, i understand this just me saying it but i really don't have money for this, i know i am practically a leech but that is my situation.

Most of the time i make a rule to myself to NEVER take this translation community as granted, i know this is volunteer work and there is no moment i am not grateful to those that take moments of their lives to give this to us. Discovering the manga community was one of the happiest days of my life.

Like anyone, i do get disappointed when a translation group gives up a series, but this is their right to decide.

I reacted this way here because this is, like i said, a story driven by the relations of its characters, and every chapter counts in understanding it, so i may have gotten a little too upfront when i saw the jump in the chapters but again i respect the translator's decision, this is the minimum i can do as someone that only waits for the work of others.

Fed-Kun's army
You guys might want to read the missing chapters on a different website then come back to this site. Before Kissmanga closed, I believe this manga was up to ch. 26, so it is possible that the translators are moving the new translations to this site.

Dex-chan lover
Do so many really have trouble in finding official releases? It's pretty easy, I was up to date with them anyways so this is no problem for me. Thanks for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 trouble is not in finding, its pretty easy, trouble is the price. not all live and work in US or EU and have ~10 or more bucks/euro per hour wage)))) thats why steam, for example, has something called "regional prices", when the price is affordable versus wages.
yeah, i CAN buy it, BUT - when i compare it cost with my living expenses - i feel like im beeing robbed if i buy it. Its that simple, idk why lot of people dont get it, thinking, probably, that only US citizens can read in english (no offence, just this is not the first time when someone write like "why dont you just buy it, its easy!")

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 if you know them - pls share in PM, bcs i cant find such websites, even aggregators i use dont upload them

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann The translator already said to contact them for the link. I was warned against doing so some time ago when I was sharing Love at Fourteen links.

Dex-chan lover
Any doubt that the Chief was gay evaporated when he got included in on the Girls' Lunch...

lol, i give up, even the raw are licensed so hard, i gonna bought the 3rd volume

Y’all if you are wondering where to get volume 2 and 3 Amazon has them on kindle, volume 2 is like $10 and volume 3 is around $9

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't seem like much character development was skipped between the previous releases.
I wouldn't expect her to become a new person, but it doesn't seem much different.

Banned
@xyzzy

yeah dude, I live in Japan. doesn't mean I can read it, otherwise, I wouldn't be here. Plus, official means don't actually go back to the creator, they make a fraction of whatever they make vs just buying the Japanese copy. plus plus translations are always the worst, fan groups always do it better.

Double-page supporter
Cuuuuuuuuute!

Also, I've started a subscription to the printed english translation. I'll probably continue reading this translation anyway, because I don't mind re-reading the manga.

Thank you for your effort!

Users who are viewing this thread