Ase to Sekken - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's Make It Known!

Why even bother with this? Rather than skipping ahead, just stop releasing these chapters if the manga's been licensed. Not like people outside of the US can get it, anyway...

Dex-chan lover
Asako is horrible at hiding her boyfriend.

I love the light and sweet atmosphere of this manga.

I need the two volumes....Just hope there are other sites out there with it

I preordered volume 2 and 3 in January, but I would have loved to read them sooner..and with volume 4 not coming til Oct, this is greatly appreciated.

Waahhhh. Thank youuu!
I might join the discord and ask some help about the gap. 😅

Thabk you so much for scanlating this manga. Since I live outside the USA, I can't read or get tge the official releases. Thank you for sharing it 😄

I really want to buy the digital copy but they block my country 😭 I cant even purchase from Amazin Kindle whyyy

Glad you decided to do this, amazon for some reason took down the preorder for volume 4. I really do not want to bother buying it from another site, so this will do for now until amazon puts it back up.

Thanks for the translation. There's only one bookstore that sell this in my country, but it's imported from the US, so it's a bit pricey. At least I have the choice to buy the missing volume rather than dropping the series altogether.

Fed-Kun's army
if you go looking around you can find the chapters, but please, PLEASE try to find a way to buy the ones not here, it really does help out the author.

Dex-chan lover
if you guys do have the money to buy volumes 2+3, i really do recommend it!

not to spoil spoil anything but not only do we get to learn more about our rival™️ natori’s cute coworker (as expected 😎✨), we ALSO get to meet more of asako’s family (and younger brother 👀✨)

so while this story is slow enough that you probably could continue despite the gap, the two volumes were very enjoyable 🥰

Dex-chan lover
lmao totally just realized there are indeed other scanlations/even rips of the actual work out there 😅

but still if u have the $ u should $upport the author 😋🎉

Double-page supporter
I never had a boss before (because I never worked yet) but I hope my future boss is as chill as ookura-san

Users who are viewing this thread