Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - A Christmas Date!

Aggregator gang
The best thing about vanillas like this is that the story shifts the focus from the shenanigans of "will they won't they" to the challenges of STAYING together in a relationship. There's so much unexplored avenues and scenarios for great storytelling.

Fed-Kun's army
YEAH BABYYY

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
How do bookmarks even work in this site? I thought by "following"/"reading" a manga I'd get a not when it updated. But I got nothing for Chapter 35...

SQUEEEEEEEE this Volume has the meeting with the family. I can't wait.

@silencers I think there's a lot manga like this (anxiety of a relationship and family drama) but Ase To Sekken's execution is no doubt one of the high tier.

@Tatherwood When you click "following"/"reading" you won't get a notification when the manga gets updated. If you go to the homepage and click on the "Follows" tab, the tab bellow latest update and right next to the "All" tab, you will see the latest updated chapter for all the manga you follow and have set on "reading". For anything else like manga set under "Plan to read" for instance you will have to go to the Follows tab at the top of the site. I feel like the rest is self explanatory.

If not, here is a visual explanation of it.

Dex-chan lover
@kingaron Right, the Follows section I understand (or I think I do). But really, no notification for updates? I get that going to Follows is quick enough, but...

Whelp, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread