Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - The Holy Night

Dex-chan lover
honestly this is probably what people thought the series was gonna be all about based on the synopsis/cover art lol

I love how this feels like a real relationship story. I love it sooo much!! Perfect blend of sweat and salacious!!! thank you so much for all of your hard work!!!

Dex-chan lover
@FruitConnoisseur I love josei but u gotta admit this series is really good
i'm also a sucker for the "extrovert adopting introvert" trope, whether it be friends or lovers, as is the case in this
seeing her open her heart more is super rewarding
but also, the sniffing thing....just hits different, like, soooo erotic and intimate

@elfantine97 oh yeah definitely, this manga is very high tier and deserves all the attention, what I mean is these type of dynamics, insecurity in adult relationship type of manga, there's a lot of that. Not necessarily only in josei tho (u can find this in seinen, GL and BL too), i personally have easier time finding smth like this manga in BL or GL manga/manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
Dayumm this sniffing thing never fails to amaze me.the spicy scene never gets old. This deserves to get an anime adaptation.*_*

My sugar levels are dangerously increasing chapter after chapter ahahahah so good. Thank you for translating this. Really love it.

Users who are viewing this thread