Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Three Tips for the Two of You

Aggregator gang
Well I think It will be not that easy cuz you know... this is a manga and they are the main characters.

Dex-chan lover
I bet he’s in for a big surprise when he’ll discover that MC’s not easy as it seems, and the “shy girl” is smarter than he thought 😏

oh not so easy, it's not your typical couple, my dear 😈
haha, I'm looking forward so much for the next chapter, thank you very much for the translation :))

The lady's an accountant, how you gonna get it past her? And so the bf will be sensitive to her feelings cuz of the smell.... They're not gonna be easy

Dex-chan lover
rieltor not so long after he thought "they are so easy":
243a05951bbbdef0e5ae8ea9821c0216.jpg

Dex-chan lover
lol just bc someone is shy doesnt mean they dont have an opinion, or are scared of voicing their opinion. even if they wont talk to the real estate agent about it, they'd talk to their partners at least. so no idea where the agent's conclusion is coming from

Dex-chan lover
I was worried this salesman would be a third-wheel, I guess not 🤣

I feel as if the author went through this and is subtly warning the readers of what to expect both out of curtesy and venting frustration at the process.

Double-page supporter
I said it once, I say it again: Ookura is a mother. He's Asako's work mother, and as such, he deserves all the delicious desserts he wants

Users who are viewing this thread