Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Let's Take a Look!

Dex-chan lover
This was really cool. It's not like I have anything against real estate agents but it's nice to see a work that paints "normally detestable industry workers" (e.g. lawyers) as real people who can be reminded of why they love their work.

thats how sales people should be, help them and not to push any crap to them just to hit the quota.

Dex-chan lover
What a redemption arc for the real-estate agent, lol. I'm glad they finally found their new home. ❤️

Thank you so much for translating this series! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
$300 rent for a two bedroom apartment do they live in fucking kentucky

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia
What makes you say he was bad at first? Isn't that how everybody in retail or sales are?
Interesting word choice XD
"Isn' that how they all are?" Maybe, but in that case, they're all bad. (Which may be. All lawyers are evil, too XD)
I mean, Idk, just check the dude in the previous chapter. Not "how can I get this couple what they're looking for", but "how can I saddle them with something fast so I can get my 20th sale".
I get it, jobs with commission are hard. But if you're gonna manipulate people WITHOUT feeling remorse, it's not just "your job", you're simply an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
he's a good realtor after he got a bit more information and knew them past his first expectations he was able to find the right apartment in no time.

thanks for the translation! yup, noticed that the 5th vol was coming out in a couple days so I'm just waiting before I order it and vol 4

Dex-chan lover
WOW, i was read to shower divine wrath on this guy for trying to weasel ou cute couple but the guy really is an honest hard worker and in the end, his recommendation was really good.

And more than anything... he recognizes how cute those are, this proves he is a man of culture.

Group Leader
From douchebag to hero in one chapter. Talk about a character arc.

Users who are viewing this thread