Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Courage

Oh boy! That was steamy! My wife was reading this with me and she kept on squealing like a little kid because of how sweet this chapter is! 😅

3gnqzq.png

Dex-chan lover
Dayuuumm the author never fails to draw quality hawt and lewd fluff scene.❤👌👌👌

Dex-chan lover
DAMN, they're both awesome. That lingerie was awesome and she looked fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine as hell in it.

And 100% agree with the jealousy thing. I may or may not have already mentioned this back in that chapter.

Always keeping in mind NOT to go to extremes (trying to monitor your partner's phone, for example), jealousy is, in a way, the greatest compliment you can pay someone. Jealousy is, by definition, the fear of losing something/someone you have. Leaving aside the too-uptight "it's not like you own him/her, dude", it basically means "I love you so much I'm scared stiff of losing you".
If that's not a compliment...

@thatfinefellow
I know man, me too. Me too...
OTL

It's this and Wotakoi that are keeping hope alive for romance manga that's not high school based. Great Valentines day chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@CryptoParagon There are a lot of romance manga that aren't high school based. You just need to pay attention to the demographics. Look for seinen and josei, since those are written for adults. Most shoujo and shounen manga have high school setting because they are written for teens and preteens so of course the authors have to choose a setting that appeals to their readers.

Users who are viewing this thread