Ase to Sekken

Power Uploader
@Feet_IDC they’re probably from vol. 2... afaik, none of the aggregator sites buy the paid volumes... So, if it’s not available on torrent sites and/or 4chan then it’s more or less not available anywhere else..

For now, waiting for vol. 3 is the best possible option I can see... After that, I’ll just binge read all the volumes.

Dex-chan lover
This is way better than I thought it would be holy fuck

I love that this is popular here, where there's probably more guys in here than girls, and it's also popular in mangago, where there's a lot of girls there.

Fed-Kun's army
Last raw chapter just got out (86), and they
have a family reunion + marriage registration, sorry auto-translate does help

@Wazzaby https://manga4life.com/manga/Ase-To-Sekken

lol I just noticed below, trying to delete the comment but there doesn't seem to be a button

Double-page supporter
I like smelling women and this manga is about smelling a woman.
9/10.
It has a little something for everyone.

All missing chapters are available on Mangago! Just search up ase to sekken and you'll find them!!!

whelp, really wanted to read so I finally bit the bullet and just bought my first manga volume in years

got drawn by the ecchi tag, got curious about the "smell" theme, and got hooked by the story.
a very nice story, a bit fast paced for me but its alright, story is still lovely. characters have nice personalities and quite intriguing.
about the ecchi tag, no nipples have been shown, only in undies. the ecchiest you can see is them having some sexy time under blanket.

oh how i wish i can have that kind of relationship too

Users who are viewing this thread