Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Yuu’s objective and dual core system

Contributor
Well, that could be an effective system, so long as the take-over attempt can be detected.

Just wondering if the "physical appearance" change that we see is real, or just used to show that the take-over/personality switch occurred?

XL

Dex-chan lover
God damn traitorous bitch!! Can't wait till she dies.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder probably some futuristic feature of those modules to morph into the characteristics of the core. The replacement module for Dahlia when she first died way in the early chapters also changed appearance, and even so everybody recognized her when she came back in a different body.

siu

@Hounder pretty sure the physical appearance change is real. when dahlia changed bodies around like 28 or somthing (well not really change bodies but a android took her AI) its appearance changed from a the original to her. also i feel that dahlia gets to choose when to switch so if she notices asebi acting strange or notices an order being made she can force the switch

Dex-chan lover
5 bucks on the ponytail guard being a module sent by Aizen? Or is it too obvious and they'll make a twist of some sort?

Dex-chan lover
Oh good we get occasional normal Dahlia now.

Also Licorice got an outfit upgrade too

Aggregator gang
@Askorti I’d put my money on that engineer, especially after that hint of a flashback from Mr. Ponytail.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno how I feel about that... At least they change their appearance when switching... >,> (I do find it stupidly silly that they had to switch to save someone... lol)

Dex-chan lover
@FirstDayRegister

Her status as an A-grade citizen does not allow her to override Asebi's master's command. And while she's a proficient mechanic, she's no genius among the Waldecians, so I don't expect her to be able to hack into the modules, especially if she wants Asebi's personality intact.

Group Leader
Everyone focused on body switching and I'm wondering why Dahlia didn't control the dragon fish🤔

@Invader_Retro
You aint the only one. Either Dahlia cannot autocontrol a fish on the spot, the fish is too large or she is unable to do it now that her core is in Asebi's body. Even then, I'm just glad to see Dahlia back to normal size.

Users who are viewing this thread