Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Cooperation and confrontation

Double-page supporter
i'll be less pissed at Dahilia dying than I would be her switching sides and back stabbing everyone.

Double-page supporter
Damn using the arm of your enemy as a weapon is pretty metal. Surprised Yuu seems nonchalant about destroying the robots since if he views Asebi as a person, for him killing a robot is akin to killing a person. But I guess it shows how seriously he’s taking them as a threat.

Fed-Kun's army
Surprised Yuu seems nonchalant about destroying the robots since if he views Asebi as a person, for him killing a robot is akin to killing a person. But I guess it shows how seriously he’s taking them as a threat.

Plus, Yuu is now far more aware that the robots can simply be rebuilt by Licorice if they decide to do so.

Dex-chan lover
If Dahilia dies again, I'm going to start believing that somehow, she is Carnival Phantasm's Lancer isekaied via reincarnation as a robot.

Dex-chan lover
Why everybody always gotta go after my girl Dahlia.

She's literally been killed twice, come on.

I doubt Dahlia died this time, that is Asebi's body she's using right now! I think She's gonna defeat that female security module and hijack herself unto it to get a new body.

Users who are viewing this thread