Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Discouragement and courage

Contributor
I've read the raws and it doesn't seem to be the case, it might feel a little rushed but it reads like a complete story. I don't think it would benefit that much from being extended.

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc I think that's higher than petty banditry. That ship has a ton of resources/ investment in it. This is grand theft(mainly because this is a single incident. Banditry indicates he developed his life around it).

@SunWukong I still don't feel satisfied about it. He's still an asshat who decided that putting them at gunpoint should be the first option to use.

Group Leader
Am I the only one that thinks that gram is a piece of shit?! He’s done so much shit, and then this?! The fuck?! No matter what the author does to put you in a better light, Gram, you’ll still be a piece of shit to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst

True, in our world it would legally be grand theft... airship. My point was that he was being pure scum by turning on the very people who had just helped him without any recompense, and that ever since his old expedition failed, he had been acting like scum.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna guess where this story is going, but just want to shine the spotlight on Dahilia - BEST. DAMN. ANDROID. GIRL!!! (Yuri has staked out Best Human Girl for that matter.)

Contributor
This chapter was brought to you by Backblaze, your trusted cloud storage services provider. Don't lose your cute Asebi-chan and always keep a backup of your operating system, check out our B2 Cloud storage plans today!

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Finally a manga adresses the copy-death dilemma. Sadly it means that Asebi actually died this chapter...
It’s going to be awkward when another being with her exact memories inevitably shows up..

Fed-Kun's army
OHHHH MYYYYY GOD. PAGE 26

Does that mean she's a real life human? WAS THE ROBOT Asebi A PUPPET BEING CONTROLLED BY THE REAL HUMAN IN STASIS. Please please be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread