Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - Asebi and...

Dex-chan lover
@hidamarisou

A certain man from CH Postal Company is crying because of your comment. (59 chapters and an extra manga? I would have thought that the extra would come after the final 60th chapter; perhaps the author/publisher had some things going on?)

Dex-chan lover
Rushed ending aside, I highly enjoyed the ride of this lovely manga.
Yuu dropping the smoothest line is a great highpoint. Look at that garden of lovely flowers.

On a sidenote, this chapter kind of confirms that our Asebi died and her daughter/personality copy lived on. I found it an interesting detail at least. Rip best robo girl.

Double-page supporter
I kinda want some side-stories connected this universe like the other characters and such 😃 feels too good to go to waste

Double-page supporter
one more chapter left? man i'm gonna miss this manga a lot

Edit: welp this one is actually the last chapter huh, i thought it's gonna be one more chap since that ending sucks

Dex-chan lover
There was so much potential for this series, even after it started to nose dive. They didn't do awful, but man they wasted so much that the setting could've delivered, right up to the very end. Still enjyed it, but man.

I liked this manga a lot even if it felt rushed at times. Most ppl are exaggerating here.

Dex-chan lover
Axed? Of all the manga I've seen axed, I've never...
But this?
I never lose my temper, just get annoyed when it's something I e...
But this?
I know that sometimes it's a decision that has to be mad.. ... ...Wait, you say it wasn't axed?!

FOR XXXXX SAKE AUTHOR, THIS? WHY THE XXX WASTE THIS KIND OF POTENTIAL AND PULL THE ENDGAME FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IN THE XXXXXXX THE FACE THROUGH THE MUD?!

i liked this ending...it did come quicker than expected but its looks like everyone lost something to get to this decision

i can't tell whether this got axed or not because the pacing was quite rushed even from the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this manga was really really good up until the Licorice betrayal and Asebi revealed as human. I don't know what the author was planning or thinking but characters began acting completely differently or stupidly in order to push plot points forward, characters came and went to be forgotten about when they weren't important anymore, and so many of the developments just felt...lame? I dunno.

It almost feels like someone else writing it.

Aggregator gang
I'm quite satisfied with the ending. Brant is really their final destination

Shame it seems to have been cut short but at least they got to wrap things up a bit.

Group Leader
This manga would have benefited a lot from having 20 ore so more chapters. Everything felt so rushed after they entered Brant territory, and even stuff that was clear would have made part of a bigger plot, like the child king, were left outside of the conflict.

Man, how I hate axe-kun! This manga didn't deserve this rushed ending!

Fed-Kun's army
This felt like a series that could have gone for over 100 of chapters. Shame they cut it so short and rushed the ending

Users who are viewing this thread