Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - Asebi and...

I agree with two people below me actually, I enjoyed the ending because brant truly was their final destination. But I also feel it could’ve benefited from more chapters of them actually traveling to it/interacting with it, the ending very clearly felt rushed and I think that’s something most people can agree. I don’t want more chapters *after* brant, I just would’ve like 10-20 more chapters from just after their fight with the combat models, their venture to brant, and actual interactions with it. I feel that would’ve given it more room to characterize...well everything honestly.

All in all, I really loved this series, a solid 8 (imo) purely due to the rushed final volume, because the other 9 volumes are truly fun and well written reads that I’d recommend to anyone with even a vague interest in “adventure” stories. Hope I get to see more from this another in the future, because I really like their art style and they’ve clearly shown talent in the writing aspect (when they’re not rushed) !

Double-page supporter
It didn't get axed iirc, the author just didn't feel like continuing this story. Better end it than work on something you're not feeling anymore, right?

Double-page supporter
@es_kan oh boy i cant wait to read the next thing from this author that hes going to get bored of followed by a terrible ending

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot Hidamarisou for let us know this series!
It is a privilege to see this from the begining to its end with this level of quality.

I enjoyed the series, also.

Man this manga had potential to be pretty long, sadly the last arc feels pretty rushed so it sours the whole experience.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah well, it was a good series overall. Shame about the ending arc, seemed as though the 'meat' of the series was going to start, adventuring and all that.
I got the feeling this was the author's first manga, I hope we can see more from him.

I agree with most here that this last arc of them really getting to Brant could have used like 10-20 more chapters (and at least a few of those dedicated to a juicier epilogue) but overall I think it was a lovely little manga. Really had a spirit that reminded me of MegaMan Legends, and I loved those games.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for bringing this manga to light and for continuing to update it regularly until it's finish (I'd still give a 10/10 despite the ending)

@Twigums +1 100% agree with ya (I wish it didn't take a more shounen like turn at the end with allowing some of the bad guys to stay alive in the end...)

Dex-chan lover
Wait. I'm lost. The sisters survived. And then Asebi's robot body became Lily? Or am I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
I liked it. This was the end of their journey.

But i do have to wonder if the author has any intention of making a sequel in the future.

ps: that mustache was ridiculous. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread